Terry W. Rose is currently the 2nd District Supervisor (formerly 3rd District Supervisor). He was elected in 1986 and is currently chairman of the Finance Committee and a former chairman of the Human Services Committee. He was board chairman from 2006-’08, and was interim county executive in 2008 upon the resignation of County Executive Allan Kehl. He is an attorney at Rose & Rose Attorneys in Kenosha.
Terry Rose’s community and state activities include:
- Current member of the Kenosha Community Health Center Board of Directors
- Former president of Kenosha County Bar Association
- Former chairman of Board of Professional Responsibility, Board of Administration Oversight, State Bar of Wisconsin, appointed by Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson
- Former president of the Kenosha Symphony Association
- Former vice chairman of the Kenosha Public Museum Board
- Former chairman of the Kenosha Airport Commission
- Former president of CYC Youth Center (later merged with the Boys & Girls Club)
- Former chairman of the Kenosha County Democratic Party
- Former chairman of the 1st Congressional District Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Former state chairman of the Wisconsin Civil Liberties Union
- Former president of United Way of Kenosha County
- Former Attorney Chair of Wisconsin Patients Compensation Panel
Rose graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Science, and graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School with a Juris Doctor.
Terry Rose has received several awards including Attorney of the Year, presented by the Wisconsin Civil Liberties Union, and the David Niblack Award, presented by the Wisconsin Criminal Lawyers Association.