Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report Use of Narcan

  1. Was the person revived after Narcan use?
  2. Was EMS contacted?
  3. If you would like further contact from Kenosha County Public Health, please fill out the fields below
  4. Note: Any names or locations will remain confidential and will not be reported to anyone.

  5. Need more Narcan?

    If you are in need of more Narcan, please visit the Kenosha County Public Health Job Center Clinic at 8600 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, or send an email to [email protected]

  6. Leave This Blank: