Don't see your question here?

Please call the Kenosha County Elder Abuse Helpline at 262-605-6646 or 262-657-7188 (evening and weekend emergencies only).

Show All Answers

1. What is adult abuse?
2. What are some signs of adult abuse?
3. What can I do to stop adult abuse?
4. What does Adult Protective Services do?
5. What programs are available to assist the elderly and/or disabled adults who are in danger of abuse or exploitation?
6. How do I make a referral if I believe an adult is at risk of abuse or neglect?
7. What happens when I make a referral? Who responds?
8. What if the elderly or impaired adult refuses help?
9. Don't see your question here?