Do you have a tree program?

Yes, we do have a tree program. The tree order forms are available in the fall for the following spring planting. The variety of trees offered varies from year to year. 

The county tree order form is available online. If you would like to obtain an order form by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Kenosha County Department of Planning & Development Office (19600 – 75th St, Bristol, WI 53104), and an order form will be mailed when they become available. 

You do not have to be a county resident to purchase trees from the county tree program.

Show All Answers

1. What conservation programs are available to county residents?
2. I am interested in the CRP Program.
3. I would like to abandon a well and heard there is cost-sharing available.
4. Do you have a tree program?
5. What are conservation buffers?
6. Can I fill my property?
7. Can I have horses? How many?
8. Can I put rocks on the shoreline?
9. What do I have to do to construct a pond?