Effective beginning with the 2022 Elections - Supervisor Yuhas will be representing District 17. 2022 District 17 Map.
Monica Yuhas was elected to represent the County Board’s 18th District in April 2018. She serves on the Kenosha Joint Services Board, the Public Works and Facilities Committee and the Judiciary and Law Committee. From 2007 to 2014, she served as a trustee on the Pleasant Prairie Village Board. She has also served as vice chairwoman of the Pleasant Prairie Community Development Authority, a member of the Pleasant Prairie Parks Commission and a director for the Wisconsin League of Municipalities. Yuhas currently works as the secretary in the Village of Pleasant Prairie Engineering Department. She has been married to Jeff Yuhas for 29 years and has two adult children who also work and reside in Kenosha County.
Current Community organization involvement:
- Pringle Nature Center Board of Directors
- Pleasant Prairie Woman’s Club, past president
- Southern Lakes Credit Union Board of Directors, secretary
- Pleasant Prairie Fire and Rescue Association Board of Directors, treasurer
- Pleasant Prairie Historical Society member
Past Community organization involvement:
- Kenosha Unified PTA Council, past secretary
- Tremper High School PTA, past secretary
- Tremper Athletic Booster Club, past member
- Prairie Lane Elementary PTA, past president
- Boy Scouts of America, past den mother