The Kenosha County Medical Examiner’s Office reports nearly triple the number of people die by overdose poisoning than car accidents. The Kenosha County Division of Health, in partnership with the Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Kenosha Human Development Services, and Kenosha County Drug Court, is hosting a learning opportunity about the availability and options for addiction services in the Kenosha area.
Participants can look forward to learning:
- From local experts on addiction and addiction services
- Area-specific treatment services
- Treatment & aftercare options
- How to receive appropriate services while employed and with children
- How to replicate services offered by the Kenosha County Drug Court
These forums are designed to increase community awareness regarding where and how to access treatment services in the Kenosha area. Each participant will leave with resources and information specific to treatment in the community.
The forums will be held:
- Wednesday, September 10, 6:00-7:30pm – Pleasant Prairie Village Hall Auditorium, 9915 39th Ave, Pleasant Prairie.
- Wednesday, September 17, 6:00-7:30pm – Kenosha County Center Hearing Room, 19600 75th Street, Bristol.
- Wednesday, September 24, 6:00-7:30pm – Kenosha County Job Center Room North 2, 8600 Sheridan Road, Kenosha.
- Wednesday October 1, 6:00-7:30pm – Twin Lakes Village Hall, 108 East Main Street, Twin Lakes
For more information, call 262-605-6700.