The Kenosha County Job Center in partnership with United Way of Kenosha County will be offering free tax preparation and filing assistance beginning Saturday, Feb 1, 2014.
If you earn up to $51,000 the Kenosha County VITA site can prepare your basic tax return FREE of charge! Open Hours:
Feb 1st – April 8th, 2014 8600 Sheridan Road Tuesdays, 5PM – 9PM
Saturdays, 8AM – 12PM (noon)
Need assistance in navigating/understanding the Healthcare Marketplace? Not sure what the best plan for you and your family are? Do you need information on how to sign up before you face tax penalties? If you answered yes to any of these then attending one of the following sessions, where staff will be able to assist you in answering these questions, would be right for you!
• Boy’s & Girl’s Club Kenosha, 1330 52nd Street - Mondays from 6:30pm – 8:00pm through February 24th. Walk-ins, first come, first serve.
• Kenosha Community Health Center, 6226 14th Avenue -. Tuesday, January 28th from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. Walk-ins, first come, first serve.
• United Hospital Systems, 6308 Eighth Avenue – Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm. Walk-ins, first come, first serve.
• VITA – Kenosha County Job Center, 8600 Sheridan Road–Tuesdays from 5:00pm – 9:00pm & Saturdays from 8:00am – 12:00pm from February 1st through April 8th. Walk-ins, first come, first serve.
• Carthage College, 2001 Alford Drive - February 6th 8:30am – 5:00pm in the cafeteria
• Kenosha County Job Fair- Gateway Technical College Madrigano Auditorium, 3520 30th Avenue – Tuesday February 11th 1:00pm – 3:30pm