Call to Order by the Chairperson
Announcements Of The Chairperson
56. Communication from the Public Works/Facilities Committee - A Resolution Authorizing the Director of Parks to apply for grant funding from the WisDOT which will be used for completing a feasibility study for the Midwest Interstate Trail.
57. Communication from Public Works/Facilities Committee - A Resolution to Approve Leasing the Highway Storage Yard to the Achievement Center-Western KC Transit Service
58. Communication from the Public Works/Facilities Committee - An Ordinance to Ordain the Conversion of a 4-way Stop at the Intersection of CTH F and CTH O
59. Communication from the Public Works/Facilities Committee - A Resolution to Repurpose ARPA Funds from CTH S Project to CTH EM Project
60. Communications From Andy M. Buehler Regarding Future Items Scheduled Before The Planning, Development & Extension Education Committee
61. Communication from the Public Works/Facilities Committee - A Resolution to accept $100,000 from Flint Development for the wear and tear of CTH MB.
62. Communication From Vice Chair Decker And Supervisor Rodriguez - A Resolution Recognizing March 2023 as "National Social Work Month"
19. Ronald Doll - Property Damage
20. Haley Pentecost - Personal Property Loss
21. KUSD - Property Damage
Approval Of The February 7, 2023, Minutes By Supervisor Rodriguez