- Detentions Division/Jail Information
- Inmate Accounts
Important News Regarding Inmate Accounts
As of March 16, 2023, TouchPay Services will be replaced by ConnectNetwork.
Trust (Commissary)/Pin Debit/Advanced Pay Accounts
Trust Account - Formerly Known as an Inmate's Commissary Account
- Funds deposited are available for inmates to order commissary items, chips, candy, beverages, hygiene items, etc.
- Inmates can move funds from their Trust account to their Pin Debit account. They cannot move Pin Debit funds to their Trust account.
- At the time of release, any unused funds are returned to the inmate.
Pin Debit Account
Funds deposited by friends and family into the Pin Debit account will allow inmates to make phone calls and pay for services on their inmate tablet.
- AdvancePay is a convenient phone service account connecting friends and family to an inmate.
- When friends and family fund their collect calling prepaid account, an inmate can call the phone number referenced to the account.
- Friends and family can set up multiple AdvancePay accounts if they have inmates in separate facilities and/or wish to have calls directed to different phone numbers.
Depositing Funds Into an Account
There are three options for depositing funds into an inmate's Trust and Pin Debit accounts, as well as the friends and family AdvancePay phone account.
Funds can be deposited 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at ConnectNetwork.
Download the ConnectNetwork applications:
View the Online Option page for more information.
Visit the Kenosha County Detention Center or Public Safety Building front lobby and use the provided kiosks. Click here for more information.
Funds can be deposited in an inmate’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 888-428-1845.
See ConnectNetwork for additional information and services.