Nurse of the Day Clinic
A Public Health Nurse is available for the following walk-in services at the Division of Health Nurse of the Day Clinics:
- Health Education
- Immunization Services
- Pregnancy Testing
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Childhood Lead Testing
- Dental Varnishing (fluoride application)
- Laboratory Testing (select blood & urine testing)
Available Locations and Times
Kenosha County Center - KCDOH Clinic
Highway 45 & 50
Bristol, WI 53104
On March 9, 2020, this clinic closed due to staffing shortages. With COVID, this clinic is still closed as of October 1, 2020 and will remain closed for the foreseeable future. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please use the clinic at the Job Center, 8600 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI for your clinical services with pre-set appointments only.
New Vaccination Guidelines (PDF) Childhood Vaccinations:
DtaP or Tdap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis/Whooping Cough), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type b), HPV (Human Papillomavirus), Seasonal Influenza, Meningococcal (Meningitis), MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella), Pneumococcal, Polio, Rotavirus, Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If someone other than a parent or legal guardian is bringing a child under 18 years of age to the clinic, the Immunization Permission form AND Vaccine Administration Record must be filled out by the parent ahead of time. (see Additional Information & Resources below)
- Please bring any records of your child’s immunization.
- No records - No childhood immunizations
- See sliding fee scale for pricing (PDF).
- Adult Vaccines may carry additional fees.
Additional Information & Resources
- Wisconsin School Immunization Requirements
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s National Immunization Program
- Childhood Immunization Support Program
- Immunization Action Coalition
- National Network for Immunization Information (NNII)
- Wisconsin Immunization Program
- Wisconsin Immunization Registry
- Shot by Shot