For general information visit Kenosha County Covid-19 Response Hub. The Response Hub also includes an up-to-date list of COVID-19 Vaccination providers with information on how to sign up.
Kenosha County Public Health is offering COVID-19 community vaccinations. Please sign-up for an appointment time at: https://www.kenoshacounty.org/vaccine. For assistance, please call 262-605-6799.
Free N95 Masks
N95 masks are available free to Kenosha County residents while supplies last. Locations and additional information.
Vaccination Home Visits
In-home vaccinations are available for persons who live in Kenosha County and have difficulty leaving their homes. Call the Kenosha County COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center to register at 262-605-6799.
Vaccination Scheduling AssistanceKenosha County's COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center staff are available for anyone who needs assistance to schedule an appointment at the county's vaccination clinic. Call 262-605-6799.
- Where can I find a copy of my COVID test results? Call your testing location for your results. If tested at National Guard site please call the results line at 866-419-6988.
- I am a close contact to a positive. What should I do? How long should I quarantine? If you feel that you are a close contact quarantine yourself. The CDC and the Wisconsin Department of health recommend you quarantine for 14 days after the last contact you had with a positive. Asymptomatic contacts may quarantine for 10 days after last contact if they symptom monitor for 4 additional days. Testing is recommended on day 6.
- I have signed up for a vaccine and did not receive a verification email. Registering for your vaccine appointment online, requires you to provide a valid email address and/or phone number. Once registered you should receive a communication based on the information you provided during the registration process. If you provided a valid email address and have not received the email, we recommend you first check your spam/junk folder inside your email. If you still cannot find your results please call 262-605-6799.
- How do I cancel/reschedule my appointment? Your appointment can be cancelled or rescheduled either by clicking the link on your email that was sent to you as a response to your scheduling your appointment. Or you can call 262-605-6799 to ask a call center agent to assist you.
- Is there a waiting period after I have had COVID before I can get the vaccine? No, but you must be cleared of your isolation period.
- Can I have a flu vaccine or Shingles vaccine and the COVID vaccine? The CDC recommends you wait at least 14 days after taking any other vaccine before getting a COVID vaccine.
- I just received my first vaccine dose, what happens now? At your first vaccination appointment you will receive a CDC card with the 2nd dose due date. Based on the information your provided in your initial registration, you will receive an email, text message, or phone call with information on how to schedule an appointment. You will be notified several days before your 2nd dose is due. Your appointment for the second dose is guaranteed.
- How do I volunteer to help with vaccine clinics? Please visit weavrwi.org.
- I need help with transportation to a vaccine clinic. What do I do? Call the Kenosha County Aging & Disability Resource Center for transportation information and assistance at 262-605-6646. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>