Guardianship Information

For additional information about guardianship as well as advanced directives and protective services/placement in Wisconsin visit the Guardianship Support Center website through the Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resource, Inc. (GWAAR), which offers comprehensive resources.

To learn about becoming a volunteer guardian for an at-risk adult living in Kenosha County, please visit Volunteer Guardian Services.