Building Better Lives & Communities
The Ethnic Elders group was established in 1986 for the purpose of empowering adults to reconnect within their communities by becoming actively involved in healthy lifestyles, educational community programs and intergenerational opportunities.
If you are 55 years of age or older, you have the expertise Ethnic Elders value and need! Please join us.
The Ethnic Elders meet the second Tuesday of every month from 10 a.m. to noon.
Please contact Paula Clark if you would like to join: call 262-605-6616 or email [email protected]
- President: Lynell Cunningham
- Vice President: June Sinkfield
- Secretary: Mary Starr
- Assistant Secretary: Glendora Cunningham
- Treasurer: Charles Jelks
- Assistant Treasurer: Pattee Graves
- Social Secretary: Danetta Davis
Ethnic Elders in Motion