Report an Issue

The Highways Division is committed to maintaining the roadways in Kenosha County. To make reporting issues observed by the public easier, we’ve enabled the ability to report on these issues via an online application. Please review below the type of issues that can be reported and what areas are covered by Kenosha County.

Issues within the online application will show up as a red icon on the map and show a brief description. The icon will disappear once someone within Kenosha County has been assigned to the issue and/or resolved. Please refrain from submitting duplicate issues. Thank you!

If this is a life-threatening situation or an emergency, please call 911.

Type of issues that can be reported

  • Accident
  • Animal (deceased)
  • County Employee
  • Culvert
  • Curb
  • Ditch
  • Drainage
  • Driveway
  • Fence
  • Gravel
  • Guard Rail
  • Mailbox
  • Permit
  • Plowing
  • Pothole
  • Right-of-way
  • Road
  • Shoulder
  • Sidewalk
  • Sign
  • Speed Limit
  • Tree / Brush
  • Vehicle
  • Yard

What area is covered for submitting an issue?

Kenosha County covers a select area that can be reported on. Please see the image below and look for the blue highlighted roads for reference. Clicking the Report an Issue button below will bring you to a map that can be zoomed in further and provide you a more detailed look.

Report an Issue Highways Map