Why Reduce, Reuse, Recycle?
Because of the benefits: Save energy, save money, create jobs, slow climate change, follow the law, protect water, soil and air – just to name a few! Coincidentally, while you actively reduce, reuse and recycle, you promote ’spaces and places worth having’ for future generations.
Check out the updated 2014 to 2015 Kenosha & Racine Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Guide (PDF)
- Practical Ways to Reduce and Reuse at Home
- Composting Basics
- Local Municipality Recycling Information
- Recyclable Materials: Non-Hazardous
- Non-Hazardous Waste: Non-Recyclable
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Hazardous Materials: Drop-off Sites
- Household Hazardous Collection Events
- Additional Information and Resources
Thank you for doing your part to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle! This guide is sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Extension