What You Can Expect
- We will listen.
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will provide fair and correct information.
- We will help you to understand and access services or programs for which you may be eligible.
- We will keep your personal information private.
- We will welcome all of our customers regardless of age, race or ethnicity, religion, socioeconomic status, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
- We will respond to any complaint quickly and work to resolve it.
How are we doing?
In order to always improve our services, we’d like to better understand the needs and experiences of the people we serve. We welcome your feedback, both positive and constructive. There are several ways for you to share your thoughts.
Please note that survey responses are checked monthly. If you need or want a faster response, email us or call 262-605-6614 or 1-800-472-8008. Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas, thoughts and experience with us!