Effective March 16, 2023
Online Trust, Pin Debit and Phone Deposit Options
To make a trust, pin debit or phone deposit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, visit ConnectNetwork or call toll-free 888-428-1845.
You will need to:
- Set up an account with your email address and a password
- Choose Kenosha County WI (SiteID 202) from the dropdown on the payment system
- Know the inmate’s first and last name or the inmate’s ID number
- ID number (example 12345) - Do not enter the zeros in front of the number.
- If you do not know the ID number, you should ask the inmate for it. If the inmate is not a federal inmate, you can also search for the ID Number on our inmate roster at Inmate Search (inmate.kenoshajs.org).
- Have your credit or debit card number handy
- You can also choose to make a cash payment by selecting Walk-In Retail rather than credit/debit. Take the order confirmation to a convenient participating local retail store as shown on the website.
There is a convenience fee for utilizing the online payment portal or the IVR automated toll-free phone system. You will be asked to approve the fee before you complete the transaction. The fee will be deducted from the amount deposited into the inmate’s account.
- Trust Fund Deposit Maximum = $200.00 per transaction
- Daily Cap: $300
- Weekly Cap: $1,000
- Monthly Cap: $3,000
- Pin Debit Deposit Maximum = $4-$50 per transaction
Note: Any money deposited will be subject to the normal collections for debts owed to the jail by the inmate.
Transactions cannot be canceled after completion. All deposits are final. No refunds will be given.
- Funds deposited will be immediately credited to the inmate’s account.
- A receipt will be sent to your email address for online payments. A confirmation number is provided to verify transactions on the automated phone system.