On Line Commissary Option
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2016
On Line Commissary and Phone Deposit Options
To make a commissary or phone Deposit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week go to TouchPay or call Toll-free 866-232-1899.
You will need to:
- Set up an account with your email address and a password
- Know the Site ID # 253144 or choose Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department from the dropdown selection on the payment system
- Know the Inmate’s First and last name or the Inmate’s ID number
- ID number (example 1234Z, do not use zeros that are in front of the number and do not enter the hyphen (-) or any numbers after the hyphen). If you do not know the ID number, you should get it from the inmate or if the inmate is not a Federal Inmate, you can search for the ID Number on our inmate roster at Inmate Search Archive
- Have your Credit or Debit Card numbers handy - (You can also choose to make a cash payment using Walk-In Retail. You can set up the payment online by selecting Walk-In Retail rather than credit/debit. Take the order confirmation to a convenient participating local retail store as shown on the website.)
- There is a convenience fee for utilizing the Online Payment Portal or the IVR Automated Toll-Free phone system
- When you use the web or phone systems, you will be asked to approve the fee before you complete the transaction.
- The fee will be deducted from the amount deposited into the Inmate’s account.
The fee schedule for Online and Toll-Free Phone deposits is
|Amount||Card Deposit Fee|
|$0.00 to $20.00||$ 2.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
|$20.01 to $100.00||$ 3.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$ 4.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
Deposit Maximum Amount = $200.00
Note: Any monies deposited will be subject to the normal collections for debts owed to the jail by the inmate.
Transactions cannot be cancelled after completion. All deposits are final. No refunds will be given.
- Funds deposited will be immediately credited to the inmate’s account.
- A receipt will be sent to your email address for online payments. A confirmation number is provided to verify transactions on the automated phone system.