- Detentions Division/Jail Information
- Lobby Kiosk Option
Lobby Kiosk Option
Effective March 16, 2023
Kiosk Payment Acceptor
For Deposits to an Inmate’s Commissary (Trust) and Phone Accounts
Family and friends of inmates housed at the Kenosha County Pre-Trial Facility or Detention Center can deposit funds into an inmate’s commissary (trust) account utilizing the Kiosk Payment Acceptor:
- Public Safety Building Lobby (first floor)
- Kenosha County Detention Center Lobby (seven days a week, 24 hours a day)
The Kiosk will accept cash and Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards. The Kiosk accepts United States currency in denominations of $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100.
For Posting Bond
The Kiosk cannot be used for posting bond. Bond must be posted at Joint Services, located in the Public Safety Building.
There is a convenience fee for utilizing the lobby kiosk. When you use the lobby kiosk, you will be asked to approve the fee before you complete the transaction. The fee will be deducted from the amount deposited* into the inmate’s account.
*Deposit Maximum Amount = $200.00
What You Need to Know
- We will request the first and last name of the inmate or the inmate’s ID number.
- When entering the ID number, for example 12345, do not enter the zeros in front of the number.
- You will be asked to verify that the deposit is going to the correct inmate before you can complete the transaction.
- Funds deposited will be immediately credited to the inmate’s account. Any money deposited will be subject to the normal collections for debts owed to the jail by the inmate.
- A receipt will be issued from the lobby kiosk to the person depositing the funds.
- Make sure you select the correct inmate. We will not issue refunds if money is deposited to the wrong inmate’s account.
If you have any questions about your deposit or for assistance using the systems, please call ConnectNetwork Customer Service at 888-988-4768.