Lobby Kiosk Option
EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2016
Lobby Kiosk Option
Lobby Kiosk Payment Acceptor
For Deposits to an Inmate’s Commissary and Phone Accounts
Family and friends of inmates housed at the Kenosha County Jail and the Kenosha County Detention Center can deposit funds into an inmate’s commissary account utilizing the Kiosk Payment Acceptor located in the lobbies of the Public Safety Building (First floor) and the Kenosha County Detention Center (seven days a week, 24 hours a day).
The Kiosk will accept Cash and Mastercard and Visa Credit/Debit Cards.
The automated payment kiosk accepts United States currency in denominations of $1, $5, $10, $10, $20, $50, and $100 U.S. denominations.
The Kiosk cannot be used for posting bond. Bond must be posted at Joint Services located in the Public Safety building.
There is a convenience fee for utilizing the Lobby Kiosk.
- When you use the Lobby Kiosk, you will be asked to approve the fee before you complete the transaction.
- The fee will be deducted from the amount deposited into the Inmate’s account.
The fee schedule for Lobby Kiosk deposits is
|Amount||Cash Deposit Fee||Card Deposit Fee|
|$0.00 to $20.00||$ 2.95||$ 2.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
|$20.01 to $100.00||$ 3.95||$ 3.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
|$100.01 to $200.00||$ 4.95||$ 4.95 + 3.5% of deposit|
Deposit Maximum Amount = $200.00
What You Need to Know
The Lobby Kiosk:
- Will request the first and last name of the Inmate or the Inmate’s ID number. You will be asked to verify that the deposit is going to the correct inmate before you can complete the transaction. When using the ID number for example 1234Z, do not use zeros that are in front of the number and do not enter the hyphen (-) or any numbers after the hyphen.
- Funds deposited will be immediately credited to the inmate’s account. Any monies deposited will be subject to the normal collections for debts owed to the jail by the inmate.
- A receipt will be issued from the Lobby Kiosk to the person depositing the funds.
- If you have any questions about your deposit or for assistance using the systems, please call TouchPay Customer Service at 866-204-1603
No refunds - Make sure you select the correct inmate. We will not issue refunds if money is deposited to the wrong inmate’s account.