November 7, 2019, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ Human Services Building
The Kenosha County Aging & Disability Resource Center, together with the Alzheimer’s Association, Kenosha Family and Aging Services, Inc., and Society's Assets are hosting a day of learning:
1. Presentations at 9 am and 11 am: Dementia 101 and Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips From the Latest Research.
2. Memory Screening first come first serve throughout the event.
3. Dementia Live - please register for a time by calling 262-605-6646
4. Assistance with Power of Attorney for Healthcare throughout the event.
5. Community resources and information related to brain health and dementia.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.