Credit Card Options
STOP - PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE USING POINT & PAY
For 2017 TAXES
Please Note: We are currently accepting SECOND INSTALLMENTS for KENOSHA COUNTY.
DO NOT PAY KENOSHA COUNTY AT THIS TIME for the 2017 Taxes in the CITY OF KENOSHA or PLEASANT PRAIRIE. You must pay them directly as we cannot accept payments for those Municipalities. If you pay Kenosha County for City of Kenosha or Pleasant Prairie 2017 Taxes - your payment will be returned and you run the risk of being delinquent with your municipality.
For 2016 AND PRIOR TAXES
You pay continue to pay here regardless of Municipality.
Fees for credit card transactions will be assessed. Please view the fee schedule for more information.
To Make PaymentsTo make a credit card payment over the internet taxes, visit the Point & Pay website.
Necessary Information NeededYou will need to have the following information to make this payment:
- The amount of the tax or fee payment
- Your credit card information
- Your parcel number
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number, be sure to write down your confirmation number as a record of your payment; the charge will also appear on your credit card statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line